Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And now, for the pictures...

So, I was trying to find just a couple of pictures to post, but there were just too many cute ones, so here's quite a few:

The "big kids" table (there really are 7, not six like I said below. Sometimes I can't count...)



Jan, Mike, Dad, Jon, Ad, and Karla getting dinner ready




The "middle table"



Jon and Tiff serving the meat




We didn't really get a good picture of our table, but here is Jan and I (mmm..my food looks good!)


Playing dice games after dinner... Kate helping Jan




And Jenni helping me (although, just a funny thing--After this game (Sparkle) we played Yahtzee, and I wasn't doing so well. Dad told me to scratch my Yahtzee, since it's so hard to get one, and the very next roll, I got one. Bummer! But it was fun even though I didn't do too well).




While we played dice games, Karla played "hot potato" with the kids. They loved it!




Logan, Ethan and Holly--they're getting so tall!



Love this one--Brina, Lizzie, Kate, Jenni and Bri. What cute girls!!



Dan and Ems came over that night--the ball that Karla was using for hot potato broke, so everyone took turns putting it on their heads. Doesn't Emma look cute?


Maf's saying, "Uh, guys, I'm not sure what to think about this..."



Here's one of Jon wearing it earlier in the day. He looks stylin!
Well, this always takes so long, which is why I don't post that often. Now it's late and I need to get to bed! I'll try to write again soon!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute,cute pics!! I love the one of the little girls,they look so grown up!

The pics of the food are making me hungry.

Adam and Bri said...

Looks like a fun, fun thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing!

Corilee said...

I loved seeing the pictures and you don't need to appoligize for posting so many. I would loved to have seen even more.

nora.lakehurst said...

Cute I love all of them. And the food is looking good. I am so sad I cannot have ham anymore. I took a few bites while helping cut and uh now i am still paying for it.
I want some of those pictures you took. I still havent downloaded from thanksgiving. Like I said my compy is sick :(
And the name of the game is Farkel Its okay I had to make sure with seth what its called. its actually one of our favorite games to play with jon and tiff when we get together. Maybe we will get mom and dad a couple of nice dice so we can play it often.
Well you have a great one and remember we LOVE to read what you post so keep it up. Oh and I think your mom enjoys it more just because she really cant do much. Oh i better post something new for her to read...... I wonder what I could post about to make her laugh.

ems said...

Ack! You made me miss our family Thanksgiving!! Oh well, we did have a fun day, but somehow there is just nothing like being with your own fam!

Cute PIcs!