Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some cute pictures from last night

I just had to do a quick post of some pictures that we took last night. We had FHE with Dan and Ems and Dave and Melissa. Afterward we were talking, and Jan was playing in the kitchen with the kids. She put all four of them in a little tower thing the kids can stand in next to the counter, and then took my camera, and got the cutest picture. I can't believe they are all smiling! Here it is:

Then a few minutes later Jan said, "Quick. I need your camera again!" She looked over, and Mieka was "riding" Matthew like a horse. They are so cute!

As I said, just a quick post. I'll post again soon!

2 comments:

Flee said...

Such cute kids in that family!

Corilee said...

I like the picture with the four kids altogether and smiling to boot. Pictures do say a thousand words, What cute pictures!!!